Terms, Policies & Conditions
Lundstrom Medical Innovation Inc. is the distributor of DryMaker. The company is incorporated in BC, Canada.
Lundstrom Medical Innovation Inc. process orders within 1-2 work days and ship orders through Canada Post via regular mail.
• We do not ship outside of Canada
• You should usually receive your order in five work days or less, but it may take up to 10 days.
• In the event that you do not receive your order because it is lost or incorrectly delivered, please contact us at 604-706-0256. Delivery times can be longer than usual during holiday periods.We consider a shipment that has not arrived within 14 work days as lost.
• Shipping is free within Canada. There is no handling cost, duties, broker fees or insurance costs.
• GST and PST of 12% will be added to the order.
• Your shipment will arrive in a plain box with no indication as to the nature of the product.
• Lundstrom Medical Innovation Inc. accepts returns of bedwetting alarms purchased from this website that are returned in their original, resalable condition within 30 days of purchase. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
• If your order is damaged during delivery we will replace the item providing a claim is made within 7 days of receipt and the goods are subsequently returned to us.
• Because of health and safety concerns, we cannot accept returns of used bedwetting alarms.
• If you are having an issue with the alarm please visit our troubleshooting section for more information.
Many potential problems with the alarm can be easily solved by visiting our troubleshooting section. These tips have specific actions you can take that may fix the problem you are experiencing and save you the inconvenience of returning the alarm for investigation. Please view these troubleshooting tips in the first instance.
In rare cases, the unit can become defective within the first year of purchase and without any fault of our customers. Within one year of the purchase, we will exchange such faulty units for a new unit under the conditions outlined below.
• If the issue is not obvious, we often require the faulty unit to be sent back to us. We want to identify and address any problems with the device. Getting the faulty device back gives us a much better opportunity to do so. If you fail to send back the faulty unit within 30 days, when requested, you will be charged for a new unit.
• At our discretion, we do not replace units that have been subject to misuse such as exposure to moisture (alarm unit).
• If the problem appears to be related to the sensor and/or the cord, we may instead send you a new sensor free of charge.
• If the device is not working 100% when first received, we may first send you a new set of batteries.
If you have already tried the troubleshooting tips and are still having problems then you may submit a warranty request by visiting: http://drymaker.com/ LINK to a form, or by phoning us at 604-706-0256
The company is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please email our customer service at email@example.com or call us at 604-706-0256 and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
Handling Your Complaint:
• Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 1 business day.
• If your complaint is urgent, we will prioritise your complaint and attempt to resolve it within 2 working days. If we cannot, we will explain why and the reasons for taking longer.
• We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
• Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 15 Business Days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
• We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint, usually by email.
• Making a complaint is free.
• When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 10 business days.